Wedding Woes

Annoying Work Attitudes

I know I complain about my irritating co-worker a lot.  

And I'm doing it again.

We all had to sign up for training.  It's required for everyone to go.  It's not terribly interesting training, but it's required for work, we're getting paid for it, etc, etc.  I try to approach things with a decent enough attitude, b/c moaning and groaning about it only brings you and your other workers down.  Get over it, y'know?

She basically got up and walked out after the first half hour b/c it was boring and she wouldn't remember how to do it anyway.

I am NOT going to be available for questions on this for her.  PERIOD.  Sit in the danged room and do your job.

Re: Annoying Work Attitudes

• What a baby.  Sure, it might be boring, but who gets all huffy about FREE and PAID training?  I don't get it.
  • We could get written up for doing something like that.  She needs to grow up.
  • She's seriously 60+ years old.

She drove me INSANE on Friday with her moaning and groaning about the computers.  There was some sort of problem with the server and it did take a long time to open anything, if it opened at all.  But there was a complaint out of her mouth at least every ten to fifteen minutes.  Then she would pop into my office to complain.  I had to listen to it all.danged.day.

There's no place else to move in this office except one that's far from my individual bosses and very very small.  I'll just have to wait for someone to leave.
  • When this happens at my work, I have a SERIOUSLY urgent deadline to get something done, and sorry I don't have the time to chat right now. 

NeedWeddingFavors.com - A blog of wedding favors
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards