Wedding Woes

rave

i seriously don't know what i would do without amazon prime.  it's going on my permanent xmas list, next to the pony.

Re: rave

• edited December 2011
    I joined Amazon Mom and got Prime for free for a year. I will pay for this forever if I need to. I love it!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, I love Amazon too.

How much more time do you have left before you have to go back to work? Is Baby Mo's daycare plans worked out?
  • DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

TT, I had no idea you could get prime for free just for signing up for amazon mom! 

4 form fields later, I haz it!  Thank you!!

• hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i go back in january, and yes, we are so blessed that we got into the daycare we wanted.  otherwise, i would just take another month off.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

No isht!  My Prime renewed last month.  I was ordering diapers last night and really looked into the Amazon mom thing.  They said they would prorate the prime I'd pay AND give me a free year so I figured what the heck.  I got an e-mail that since I hadn't actually used my prime benefits yet they were refunding the whole thing.

Andplusalso I got a $40 box of diapers for $19.

• edited December 2011
    I'm totally keeping Prime for the diapers alone. I'm actually looking forward to ordering my diapers online.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    TT- sign up for Amazon mom and the subscribe and save.  I can't buy them cheaper anywhere else and it's awesome not to have to deal with the big box and a kid.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm totally doing that. I signed up for amazon mom a month ago. It'll be nice to get the super fast shipping too.
  • mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are definitely going to be using Amazon for diapers.  I've heard nothing but rave reviews and that the prices can't be beat.  Amazon did buy diapers.com last month.

Question, do you have to order them every time or can you set up a recurring order?
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    edited December 2011
    Mrs.conn- you set up a recurring time (1,2,3 months).  I haven't tried to adjust shipments, but assume with amazon it would be easy.  I started with 3 months since we don't seem to go through as many now.
  • zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Do you have to be a mom to sign up?  Like do you have to buy x number of diapers to qualify?  Or would I just have to put up with the diaper sale e-mails?

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    for amazon mom, you just need to buy $25 of stuff from their baby store each month in order to continue receiving benefits.

otherwise, i think it's just three months of free amazon prime.
  • edited December 2011
    I got Amazon Prime for free since I'm a student, and it's amazing.  I might cry if they try to take it away when a year is up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards