Wedding Woes
Options

MTV's Jersey Shore

Yes yes YES!

Saw previews for this during The Ruins last night. Looks to be True Life- Jersey Shore episode, in a series! 

Also, anyone want to talk The Ruins?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Gone too Soon.

Re: MTV's Jersey Shore

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I might have to watch this one. The True Life one was very informative.
  • Options
    No idea if this will work, but here's the trailer.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/455648/jersey-shore.jhtml#id=1626183

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I watched only the first 30 minutes of The Ruins.  WTF, brad?  He is nuts.  And dumba$$ darrell punching him?  Wrong choice.

Also, who do you believe with the whole Kellyanne/Dunbar sex thing?

• Options
    It really sucked. I've alwasy liked Brad, a lot. He really was the voice of reason on their team. He just got caught up in it, and it got the best of him. Personally, I'd be going BSC too with having someone like Casey on my team, deciding my fate.

I think MTV sucks for doing that to the Challengers team. Seriously, Shauvonn and Casey?! The Champions were stacked with guys, and the weakest girls they had were Ibis and Veronica, who weren't even that bad. Not a fair fight at all.

Yeah, i believe KellyAnne's dumbarse would have been all "lets play just the tip," w/ Dunbar. She's an idiot.
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay.  I thought that too.  She's clearly lying because only a liar would SCREAM at the top of their lungs about how they would "NEVER" do that.
  • Options
    PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    I was really disappointed to see the construction worker bald guy wasn't on it. I still want to watch though. I can't stay up until 10 pm. I'm too old for it.
  • Options
    Yep.

Also, I HATE the to be continued crap. Hate. I was watching the time when they went into The Ruins and thought, MFers are going to continue this next week. Urg.

So what happens if Dunbar and Susie get defeated, and their respective teams are all one sex? Just one more Ruins then for them or what? I really hope Dunbar kicks Johnny's ace. I can't stand him.

Honestly, I can't stand the guys on the Champions team. Even Derek now. I get that they're greedy, but seriously, they think it's beneath them to go into the freaking Ruins. Makes me nostalgic for the back in the day players who actually wanted to go in and fight/didn't assume they could just skate by without ever going in. Come on, even WES wasn't like that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards