Wedding Woes
Options

Movies

Horrible Bosses: The funniest part were the outakes they showed during the closing credits. The rest was meh...I don't recommend paying money for this.

I Don't Know How She Does It: Eh....maybe if I was a mom I would identify with this more...but I think it mostly reinforces how women are so critical of one another. The best part of Christina Hendrick's pretty face.

Maxed Out: I think they should make every High School kid watch this, along with basic sexual education videos. It was very interesting. It also made me hop up and down and say bad things to my TV. I hate Geroge Bush.

Unzipped: FASCINATING. I only caught the back half, but it was so interesting. 1) To see that inside peek into fashion, but 2) to also travel back in time way back to '94 and 3) to see how different it was from today's shows.

Re: Movies

• Options
    Horrible Bosses was horrible.

I saw Safe House, and it was a tad violent, but good.
  • Options
    Those last two look awesome.  I need to find them.  :)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_movies-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:f149ca5b-f9c3-4e58-915a-a63726c2fa32Post:6b917001-4318-407d-821d-54af202148af">Movies</a>:
    [QUOTE] I Don't Know How She Does It: Eh....maybe if I was a mom I would identify with this more...Posted by MinM[/QUOTE]

probably not. i went to see it with a few mom friends, and we mostly spent the movie making fun of horseface.
  • Options
    The previews for "I don't know how she does it" made me want to stab someone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards