i have two hands, and a knife in each.
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ::looks up Party Rock::

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What. Definitely Soul Sister because it's been around longer. I still Party Rock all over the place.
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Is this it? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8

I have never heard this song, ever.  But I do hate it after 1/2 a listen, and the video is stupid (is that the official video?)

• Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here DG:  Stab this one, too, while you're at it.

imageimage
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Their "marry me" song makes my eyes bleed silver tears.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i do want to stab train -- ALL OF THEM -- suv & csi style (in the junk and then all over the face and hands).  every time "soul sister" or "marry me" or "san francisco" comes on the radio, i want to mow pedestrians down.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_stabworthy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:f1c1b5e8-e1df-46c9-9570-dccd4dd0932fPost:e7040273-4a3f-4904-a308-e772f572273c">Re: Which is most stabworthy?</a>:
    [QUOTE]i do want to stab train -- ALL OF THEM -- suv & csi style (in the junk and then all over the face and hands).  every time "soul sister" or "marry me" or "san francisco" comes on the radio, i want to mow pedestrians down.
    Posted by hmonkey[/QUOTE]

You should probably stop listening to the radio while driving :/
  • Options
    ElleB87ElleB87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

LMFAO is awful...just plain awful...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YOUR FACE IS AWFUL.

(see my AW post below :)
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_stabworthy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:f1c1b5e8-e1df-46c9-9570-dccd4dd0932fPost:e7040273-4a3f-4904-a308-e772f572273c">Re: Which is most stabworthy?</a>:
    [QUOTE]i do want to stab train -- ALL OF THEM -- suv & csi style (in the junk and then all over the face and hands).  every time "soul sister" or "marry me" or "san francisco" comes on the radio, i want to mow pedestrians down.

I was wondering if San Francisco got played every 15 seconds everywhere else in the country, or if I was just lucky for living nearby.
  • Options
    chattychiqachattychiqa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh shizzle.  Party Rock is one of my favorite songs. Dare I say?  I wanted our wedding party to enter the reception to it.  LOL ...

or rather, LMFAO!!! Heh
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    RaeilyRaeily member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just want to shank the people who over-play and ruin good songs. 
    January 2013 Moms - February Siggy Challenge - My Valentine
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_stabworthy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:f1c1b5e8-e1df-46c9-9570-dccd4dd0932fPost:d18b628b-be16-44bc-a64f-437475b0aa3f">Re: Which is most stabworthy?</a>:
    [QUOTE]well, in that case stab me as well because i am into chris brown these days even if he is a woman beater.
    Posted by Wifezzilla[/QUOTE]

<div><3.</div><div>We all know I love some abusive Rihanna beaters.</div>
    imageimage
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    who doesn't love james brown, the godfather of soul and the mother of all wife-beaters?
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_stabworthy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:f1c1b5e8-e1df-46c9-9570-dccd4dd0932fPost:cdff2597-8724-48e6-86b6-60166579a005">Re: Which is most stabworthy?</a>:
    [QUOTE]who doesn't love james brown, the godfather of soul and the mother of all wife-beaters?

No kidding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards