Wedding Woes
Options

I know I'm a big scaredy cat....

However, I have been looking forward to getting my hair cut today. I wasn't going to let some ice stand in my way. Plus, I saw that the toll was moving pretty well.

I just got back and thank the Lord I didn't slide my butt across the interstate. Plus I picked up the hot wings I've been lusting over for the 3 days I've been stuck in the house.

I did put a blanket, snacks, water, and a charged phone in my car, just in case. Y'all know I've seen too many of those "fighting to survive" shows on the Discovery Channel.

I can't believe I drove in this weather, but my hair looks cute.:)

Re: I know I'm a big scaredy cat....

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for cute hair and wings!!

I keep snacks in my car all winter long just in case.
  • Options
    ReturnOfKuusReturnOfKuus member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kuus, that means I have to get off of the sofa, and I sure don't want to do that. Let me see what I can do.:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    H went out to get my meds and he said he was sliding around. I was nervous for him. We have his MRI tomorrow and it is quite a drive to that hospital, so I'm even more nervous. His school is closed tomorrow, so I'm thinking mine will be, too. I'd reschedule, but he doesn't want to :/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kuus, I just took a pic and I scared myself(can you say bags). Anyway, just take my word that it's cute.:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards