Wedding Woes
Options

I didn't know Harry Potter was so tiny.

I know Katie Holmes is very tall, but darn. Also, she needs to fire her stylist. That dress is way too tight around the bust.

Little and large: Actress Katie Holmes towers over Harry Potter  star Daniel Radcliffe as they present an gong at the Tony Awards

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1286498/TONY-AWARDS-2010-Katie-Holmes-towers-Harry-Potter-star-Daniel-Radcliffe.html#ixzz0qqHZkA21

MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I didn't know Harry Potter was so tiny.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    He's only like 5'5"

When we saw him in Equus the rest of the cast wasn't huge (except for the horses). It'll be interesting to see how the deal with his height (and if he can sing) when he does How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    he needs a haircut and his brows cleaned up. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw his Wand.
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    edited December 2011
    is he a tripod?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hope he's a grower because he's not a show-er. Not to mention that while he's half-Jewish, it's clearly not the lower half.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    His eyebrows do look like they could jump off and attack somebody.
    MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    edited December 2011
    one of my ex-bfs once told me (while in a percoset-induced haze) that he was 1/2 black - the half where it counted! (wink wink, nudge, nudge) 

this was the point where i realized that I needed to get him out of public - quickly. 

on the way back to my room, he saw two girls on the street that were holding hands - he did a full 180 when we walked past them, pointed, and screamed "LESBIANS!!! OMG!!! THAT'S SOOOOO AWESOME!!!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards