Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Soo bored

Re: Soo bored

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am watching property virgins. =) You are getting your puppy on my bday! My bday gift is an inspecction hahaI hope DH not to bother as we should save for house stuff. I am El Cheapo! lol Plus, it is my money too anyway haha
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I HATE HATE HATE that woman, and if she was my realtor, I'd throw something at her, and find someone else. on that note, lots of things happening on the 8th :-). Just say you are buying a house for your birthday :-) Not a bad gift!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello!DH is playing COD4, blahAw, I like property virgins!  I like seeing the different houses in the various areas!  Sam -  how is your stress level?  Were hoping to purchase by the end of the year, still doing some research!  I'm looking forward to it for the most part, but not the stress that comes with it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So you think you can dance is on.  I was recently told that I look like Jeanine from this show...so now I need to watch and see if I actually do. 
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh I love the show don't get me wrong! I just hate that woman!
  • Options
    tracyd21tracyd21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    watching property virgins too :) DH and I are addicted, but we cannot stand Sandra! Sam - did you get the house? My birthday present was a house in January! Hopefully that can be yours as well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got the House!!!!!! =) After a bunch of counteroffers, they agreed.. but I was happy with the amount.So we sign the papers tomorrow and get the inspection done next friday
  • Options
    tracyd21tracyd21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay - congrats!!! What's it like? Negotiations are the best aren't they :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is a two story colonial.... practically move in condition with a big deck and backyard. 3, 1.5 baths, finished basement (a nice finished basement)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't wait for the deck par-tay!! whooo!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards