Wedding Woes
Options

Teen Mom 2

H was at a work function last night, so I had the TV all to myself. This meant lots of MTV.

WHAT THEY HOLYFUCK at Janelle and her mom. Wowsa, that is some fine WT right here. Y'all didn't prepare me for that.

Re: Teen Mom 2

• Options
    tawillerstawillers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And the description for next week's episdoe says she tries moving back home!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    imbringingbloggingback's synopsis of the episode pretty much descibes my analysis of it.

These people are crazy cakes.

On another note, taw - have you decided what to do for your own delivery? Whatever it is, I hope you have made peace with it. And if you want to tell me to mind my own beeswax, I understand :)
  • Options
    tawillerstawillers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

I haven't decided yet.  We had an appt yesterday and asked a bunch more questions.  We're still at the gathering info stage.  I'm actually reading pamphlets right now.

whispering:  I might be leaning more toward vbac now.

I haven't said it out loud yet but I think DH knows what I'm thinking right now.  Our doctor said I don't have to tell him an answer until 1) I have made a firm decision, or 2) my water breaks/I'm 39 weeks (that's when we'd schedule the c/s).  And really, he said if we scheduled the c/s and I go into labor on my own before that, I could do whatever I wanted.

I'm open to discussing it here, so don't feel like you are intruding.  :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you have options and ladies here to discuss it with, who actually know what you are going through.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards