Wedding Woes

I wonder...pt.2

If this is the guy who wrote the letter to that anchor?  He seems cut from the same cloth.

Dear Prudence,
My wife and I met 16 years ago when she was 19 years old, we married three years later, and I have been faithful and happy with her. I know she had two boyfriends before me and that she had oral sex with one and intercourse with the other. Somehow I got the idea that she had been forced into the oral sex and didn't enjoy it. So when she would attempt to do that to me I made her stop. She felt rejected and that has impeded both the frequency and her enjoyment of any form of sex with me. She recently clarified that she was the one who initiated the first oral encounter and that she liked it. As a result, we have enjoyed this activity more in the past few weeks than we had in the last several years. Every other element of our sexual relationship has also improved. But I’m incredibly jealous at the amount of sex she had before she met me, far more than I had before I met her. I’m nearly going insane that she performed oral sex five times more in three years on them than she has with me in 16. How do move on so that I am not constantly thinking about these guys and the relative number of sexual encounters every time I have sex with my wife?

—Unlearn

Re: I wonder...pt.2

• What an ass.
  • he shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. 
  • Wow...why the hell do some people marry losers like this?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • USE YOUR WORDS.

God. Why are half the problems in these columns solved by opening their mouths and TALKING? What is wrong with people? 

(I am still in cranky wake-up mode. But honestly.) 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_i-wonderpt2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:ff10e650-6c53-425f-addb-89784a3e6029Post:9de288b9-8bdb-446f-a8c7-c3b91787fbc3">I wonder...pt.2</a>:
    [QUOTE]If this is the guy who wrote the letter to that anchor?  He seems cut from the same cloth. Dear Prudence, My wife and I met 16 years ago when she was 19 years old, we married three years later, and I have been faithful and happy with her. I know she had two boyfriends before me and that she had oral sex with one and intercourse with the other. Somehow<u><strong> I got the idea that she had been forced into the oral sex and didn't enjoy it. So when she would attempt to do that to me I made her stop. She felt rejected and that has impeded both the frequency and her enjoyment of any form of sex with me.</strong></u> She recently clarified that she was the one who initiated the first oral encounter and that she liked it. As a result, we have enjoyed this activity more in the past few weeks than we had in the last several years. Every other element of our sexual relationship has also improved. But I’m incredibly jealous at the amount of sex she had before she met me, far more than I had before I met her. I’m nearly going insane that she performed oral sex five times more in three years on them than she has with me in 16. How do move on so that I am not constantly thinking about these guys and the relative number of sexual encounters every time I have sex with my wife? —Unlearn
    Posted by mrs.conn23[/QUOTE]

It's his own damned fault.
  • That's why I think he's an ass.  So, he thought she didn't like it, she clarifies she does (why did it take them 16 years, BTW) and now he's basically mad b/c she was a Slutty McSlutterstein who likes oral sex 16 years ago too.

Ass.
  • WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    what was the response?

mine would have been:

Dear Unlearn,
    Seriously?
    -Pru
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_i-wonderpt2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:ff10e650-6c53-425f-addb-89784a3e6029Post:ff192748-fb02-482e-ba37-ea5d11c74fde">Re: I wonder...pt.2</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's why I think he's an ass.  So, he thought she didn't like it, she clarifies she does (why did it take them 16 years, BTW) and now he's basically mad b/c she was a Slutty McSlutterstein who likes oral sex 16 years ago too. Ass.
    Posted by VarunaTT[/QUOTE]

This.

I'd laugh my ass off if my H was insecure about a handful of BJ's I gave a decade and a half ago.
  • response:

Dear Unlearn,

I think you have solved the national crisis in math education. We might improve our high school graduation rates if math problems read like more like this: “Melissa performed five times more oral sex on her two boyfriends for the three years prior to meeting her husband Eric than she has performed on him in the subsequent 16 years. So how many blowjobs …” (I realize it’s more likely we simply would increase our high-school oral sex rate.) Your situation is an excellent demonstration of why the words that come out of your mouth can be as important as the organs that you put in it. To stop brooding over what your wife was doing in the backseat of the car more than a decade and a half ago, start blowing your horn to celebrate the end of your semicelibate marriage. You two were set to go through life feeling frustrated and rejected because of a silly misunderstanding. That your wife likes to give oral sex, that she’s crazy about sex generally, is a dramatic turnaround in your sexual fortunes, one that should enhance the quality of your marriage. So lighten up and embrace this new connection, instead of undermining it by focusing on the quantitive pleasing she once did. If you forced her to tally her extra curriculars, then shame on you. Since you're clearly a numbers guy, turn the math to your advantage. Calculate how long it will take the two of you to surpass your wife’s previous record, and start humping toward that goal line.

• who said they hated the new Pruide? That answer is all kinds of awesome. 
  • I hate the new Prudie.  Yeah, this was a decent answer, but may I refer you once again to this?

http://boostershot.blogspot.com/2006/09/cambodian-prostitute-blues.html

• yeah. she missed the mark on that one. 

and really, that girl needed to find out exactly what he did with the prostitute, how many times, and how much it cost, so she could hold it over his head for the next 16 years. 

"you want to go down on me? I know you're willling to pay $5 for that, but since I'm your wife, you need to give me at least $10."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards