Wedding Woes
Options

Whine

Estimator came in 10 days ago with a cough, stayed a half day to submit a bid and left early.  He was out last Monday.

Boss came down with same thing on Thursday, stayed home both Thursday and Friday.

I now have this "thing", and I'm stuck here.  Alone. 

Lovely.

Re: Whine

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I pained my nails with Lincoln Park After Dark last night and thought of you :)

HTH
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hee.  Mine are "You don't know Jacques" and now I remember why I PPH this color.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OOhhh...that reminds me of Zoya's Kelly (that I am still waiting on).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had to actually contact customer service and re-request my item that was backordered.  They did it for me lickety split.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh oh , I have (and love) you don't know Jacques too, but I also love Rimmels Steel gray. I think it's a cross between You dont know Jacques and Zoya Kelly, because it's a greige...but with a purple undertone. It's gorgeous and I love it and it was like $3.99!
    I'm sharing because I think you'll both like it. and also, the formula is awesome. It dries quickly and I went four days without a chip, which is pretty much a record for me. And the brush is flat so it's easy to use.

ETA: I must have shared this here before, because I had another steel gray image saved to my computer. oh well, I really like it. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought this but haven't used it yet, CW.  I have probably almost a dozen polishes I havent' used yet.  I do have a problem.  This is very apparent.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards