Wedding Reception Forum

Hello Everyone! I need HELP with a choosing a reception venue in Baltimore,MD

Hello Everyone!!

This is my first post, because we just officially set the date with the church due to us having to wait for my annulment with the Catholic Church to be approved! and now Im having trouble finding the right venue and its driving me nuts!!  Our wedding is set for June 1st 2013 and we are having the ceremony at Sacred Heart of Jesus church!! Its such a big and beautiful church! Very Grand and just stunning! I am very very happy that we are getting married there, but now Im trying to find a hall just as stunning and grand as the church thats decently priced! Does anyone know of any great reception venues in the Baltimore area thats beautiful with great food but also not to expensive? I was thinking Martin's East! Has anyone has their reception at Martin's East? If so, how was your overall experience and how much do they charge for a deposit?  Any help will be GREAT!! I have been going through post before I decided to post and I have to honestly say this has been the best wedding website so far!! Thanks and congrats to all of u :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards