Wedding Reception Forum
Options

center pieces

I am getting married Dec. 11th and I want a Christmas theme but a little bit outside of the box also. My colors are red and black. I cannot think of any unique center pieces to go with that. Either they are to much Christmas or not enough if that makes sense.
~Nikki~

Re: center pieces

• Options
    check out hershey.com.  We are using the kiss topiary's they are super cute and you can get kises in an assortment of colors.  They are so easy to make and we are going to put kisses around the base on the table.  Its a fun edible treat that will surely beat the cost of flowers!
  • Options
    thanks sounds cute I will check it out!!! If anyone else has any ideas please let me know thanks!!!
    ~Nikki~
  • Options
    You could do either red or black christmas tree ornaments in a vase and use tall sparkly twigs in the center held in place by the ornaments. I always use xmas ornaments in a bowl on my dining room table and it always looks cute. Or, pick a centerpeice you like and see if you can find miniature ornaments to lay around the base of it for a little holiday flair....
  • Options
    I agree with the prior poster. I use bowls of ornaments at Xmas and love the look.

If you can find some larger round glass bowls, you can fill it with different sized ornaments, and in the center have a tall glass candle holder with a candle (the ornaments would surround the candle holder). The bowls and glass candle holders can be found online or at dollar stores. I'd also recommend picking an accent color like silver, gold, or "opalescent" to bring some "bling" into the colors and centerpieces. Or you could do the same with a low glass floating candle bowl, with water and some small floating Xmas flowers and/or candles. 

Good luck.  
  • Options
    You could use glass bowl put a large round candle in the middle & surround the bottom of the of the bowl with red cranberries.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards