Wedding Reception Forum
Options

bridal shops in mansfield ohio

just wanted to let you ladies know if your looking for your dress in mansfield ohio not use cheries bridal shop. she isnt very professional. when i paid for the dresses in february she told me they would be in the 1st of june but they werent. i had to call or go by for 3 weeks asking when my dresses were coming in and she never did give me a confirmation on them never returned my phone calls. when i finally got my dresses on june 22nd none of them fit my girls i had to have 12 inches taken out of one. i ordered an extra yard of the material and never got it or a refund from her. i wil not use her for anything else and i hope that this helps.

Re: bridal shops in mansfield ohio

• Options
    For one thing, this is an international board, so probably not very helpful to post this here.  Also, per the Knot community rules - Knotties are welcome to discuss vendors, but this is not the place to take up serious complaints/issues with their vendors, or talk poorly about vendors have not been used. Our forums are a place to offer advice, feedback, suggestions and gaining insight. Not a means to give contractual details that might have fallen through. We understand that disagreements occur and mistakes happen. But we have no way of knowing exactly what happened, if it's really a competitor, who's telling the whole story and who is not, etc. This is why we reserve these boards for our brides only.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards