Wedding Reception Forum

Venue Help!!!!!

Hello All!I just recently got engaged and I'm very excited to start planning but finding a venue is proving to be terribly tedious...I want everything to take place outdoors, but I want some type of shelter, whether it's a tent or a ballroom that opens out to a patio.  Also, I love Colorado's landscape so somewhere with some fantastic views of the mountains or overlooking the city would be nice.  Oh, and the closer to hotels or lodging the better since many of the guest like to drink and I want them to get home safely.  I'm working on a limited budget, plan to have the wedding in the evening with a cocktail and Hors d'Oeuvre reception to follow, and would love to bring my own alcohol or my own caterer (unless theirs is reasonably priced).  I guess to sum up... I'm looking for a place where I can use their venue and then do my own thing.I'm going to go look at the Willow Ridge Manor in Morrison on sunday and it fits everything I want but I still want a few options, just incase...So if you have any recomendations I would love to hear them!!!!  sorry this was so long, thanks for hanging in there!!!

Re: Venue Help!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards