Wedding Reception Forum
Options

What are u doing with bouquets during reception?

Hi I want to use our bouquets as decorations for the reception head table. I origionally thought of table clips but I am afraid they will not be strong enough or wide enough to hold the stems. What are you planning on doing with the flowers or suggestions?? TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What are u doing with bouquets during reception?

• Options
    I am having my florist bring extra glassware to put them in.  Or you could probably purchase cheap glassware.
  • Options
    Our reception venue provides vases so they will go down the center of our rectangular kings table, the venue coordinator will also be placing them I would ask your venue if you are having it somewhere formal
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was thinkng of vases as well. Wouldn't that be obstructive though? I want the guest to be able to see the bridal party and visa versa.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't think they would be obstructive, they shouldn't be that tall and you can space them out so that they won't block too much, you will want something on the head table so it doesn't look to bare, your photographer will get shots around them and your guests are more likely to be blocked by someone's head then flowers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We're actually putting ours on the cake table as we have a separate arrangement for the head table.  But I agree that they shouldn't be obstructive if they are put in vases.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards