Wedding Reception Forum
Options

New Year's Eve Wedding in Massachusetts

Hi everyone! I am planning a wedding for 12/31/2010 and am trying to decide between the Barker Tavern and Atlantica restaurant in Scituate and Cohasset, MA. I really loved both venues. I was wondering if anyone has ever attended a winter wedding at either place...I am curious to know what the rooms look like at Christmastime. I am worried that either place might look too "Christmasy". Has anyone had their wedding or attended weddings at either place? Also, any tips from winter or New Year's Eve brides out there? I am trying to think of creative things to do since it's NYE. Thanks for your help!

Re: New Year's Eve Wedding in Massachusetts

• Options
    This is an international board, so for specific local recommendations like that you should try posting on your local MA board.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I found my local board after I posted here...didnt know it existed :) thanks!
  • Options
    I am also trying to plan a wedding for 12/31/2010, but in Alabama. It would be a totally different atmosphere, but we might be trying to come up with similar ideas. Email me at my screen name at gmail.com if you want to bounce ideas off each other for the next 467 days!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards