Wedding Reception Forum
Options

What do you think?

Reception place we're thinking about supplies black, white and ivory linens. What could I do with these colors? I'm thinking ivory tablecloths, black napkins and red centerpieces. Thoughts and ideas? Thanks!

Re: What do you think?

• Options
    our colors are black, white and royal bluewhite tablecloths, black runners (you could use the black napkins on the diagonal under the centerpieces) or the reverse and add whatever other color for that punch of color, i.e. our royal blue
  • Options
    We had black table cloths with ivory overlays and ivory napkins.  Then we had black chair covers with silver sashes.  Pics in married bio.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My venue offers the same, a choice of black, white or ivory.   I think we will go with Black but rent coloured napkins & tablerunners and cut ribbon to add to the chair covers.We're doing a bollywood theme since my fiancee is originally from Pakistan so we will have a few tables with red napkins, tablerunners & ribbons, a few with with teal, a few with purple, and a few with fushia, but tie in all the colours in the centrepieces to make it all match.  Maybe my ideas are crazy!  lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards