Wedding Reception Forum
Options

My Reception in Bucks County, PA

I wanted to share my recent experience I had at my wedding, and give some reviews of the vendors I used.  The wedding took place in Doylestown, PA at Aldie Mansion.  Doylestown is located in Bucks county, so most of the vendors service the Philadelphia area. Photobooth – Bux Photo Booth Rentals – Wasn't sure if this was going to be a hit or not, but ended up being a line all night to use the booth.  These guys were FANTASTIC.  Very professional, and about ½ the cost of other vendors.  Would HIGHLY recommend.www.buxphotobooth.com Photo – Mike Landis Photography – Can't say enough about this gentleman.  Very professional, while also fitting in with the guests.  Superb pictures.  Bokeh is phenomenal (for you photographers).  Would highly recommend.www.mikelandisphotographer.com DJ – Jason Whitmeier (independent) – Very good song selection.  Excellent voice for announcing.  Equipment was subpar, but the room was extremely large, so the esthetics were not the best.  Good for the money (he is cheaper).no website available Reception - Aldie Mansion – Fantastic venue.  Grew up in the area, and wouldn’t have had it anywhere else.  Expensive, but worth it!!www.aldiemansion.com

Re: My Reception in Bucks County, PA

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards