Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Photo Share - What is the best one?

I like the idea of photo share for guests to upload photos to a website so we can have all the wedding photos in one place.  I know about shutterfly.  Has anyone used it?  How easy is it to use?  Or is there another one that you preferred?Thanks!

Re: Photo Share - What is the best one?

• Options
    I used Kodak Gallery for mine.  You can download the high resolution versions of the pix and prints only cost 9 cents.  But the high res thing is so nice, because you could pull them into another program or whatever if you like.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I used Shutterfly, but out of 175 guests I only had about 5 upload pictures there, most put them on Facebook or I didn't see them (and I put cards in the bathrooms at the reception, next to the guest book and in the OOT bags)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    One thing I am looking into is the privacy policy of the websites.  For work we did a presentation about web presence and one of the sites (shutterfly maybe?) never deletes your photos...ever.  So even if you remove the photos from the site, the company retains the rights (or something to that effect.)Just something to think about.
  • Options
    snapfish
  • Options
    One of my bridesmaids set up an account with Snapfish.  I just got an email for 50 4x6 for FREE.  I always get promotional emails since she set up the account.  I'm going to put something on the last page of the program I think about the photo sharing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards