Wedding Reception Forum

If you are interested in having a photo booth at your wedding...

I thought I would share this inexpensive open air photobooth I used at my wedding with other brides.  I had a destination wedding at Disney World and wanted a photo booth for my wedding. What I ended doing was getting a Photoboop for the reception.The Photoboop is a device that turned my camera and tripod into an open air photo booth. It was so easy to use and such a blast! My friends and family loved it!  We had several people take pictures together who haven't spoken with each other in years and it really brought family and friends closer together. I would REALLY recommend this device for any bride interested in a photo booth :)

Re: If you are interested in having a photo booth at your wedding...

• sure.

reported.

goodbye vendor.  you want to advertise?  pay for it.
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_photoboop-an-awesome-alternative-to-photobooth?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:1b54c6cb-a25a-4f95-8594-14d807c2e26bPost:5031fbaf-0b23-4868-9234-472b7765c0d7">Re: Photoboop, an awesome alternative to photobooth!</a>:
    [QUOTE]sure. reported. goodbye vendor.  you want to advertise?  pay for it.
    Posted by GoodLuckBear14[/QUOTE]

<div>Not advertising, just sharing the fun of this alternative to other brides :) </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_photoboop-an-awesome-alternative-to-photobooth?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:1b54c6cb-a25a-4f95-8594-14d807c2e26bPost:0b43a382-9140-47e2-a1e5-59a9309e0c61">Re: Photoboop, an awesome alternative to photobooth!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Photoboop, an awesome alternative to photobooth! : Not advertising, just sharing the fun of this alternative to other brides :) 
    Posted by AmberJW87[/QUOTE]

please PM it to me!
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards