Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Patrick Haley Mansion Q & A'S and ideas

Hello fellow Brides!

My man and I are booked to be married in June 2012 at the Patrick Haley Mansion in Joliet, IL. Like many before it was a no brainer to have our wedding day to be celebrated here. Now that the date is quickly approaching I was wondering if any other PHM brides had any suggestions. Looking for decoration ideas, grand entrance ideas, and ceremony decorations. Also I know the mansion provides paper goods for the day like table numbers and such but wondering what else they include and if it's nice. Photos would be great but words of wisdom are also welcomed!

Not sure if anyone else saw it but on TLC four weddings the mansion was showcased but not very well. My biggest question after watching the segment... Do they allow music via DJ to be outside in the gardens for the weddings? I thought not but in the show they did... something just for the show? My final question is do they allow a microphone outside for the officiant to be heard? I'm getting tired of calling the mansion on very little detail.... so if you got answers bring them!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards