Wedding Reception Forum
Options

I need some quotes!

Hi All,

I am going to be ordering personalized napkins soon, and I just thought I would maybe do some of them differently and put some type of 'love' quote or bible verse. Send your suggestions!!!! :)
"There are three things that remain - faith, hope, and love - and the greatest of these is love." Corinthians 13:13 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I need some quotes!

• Options
    This is what I'm putting on my invites and programs

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives you a fairytale."
    Anniversary image
  • Options
    thanks, that cute! I like it :)
    "There are three things that remain - faith, hope, and love - and the greatest of these is love." Corinthians 13:13 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It's a longer "quote" but this Apache Blessing is something that I put in every wedding card that I give:
    Now you will feel no rain,
    for each of you will be shelter for the other.
    Now you will feel no cold,
    for each of you will be warmth to the other.
    Now there will be no loneliness,
    for each of you will be companion to the other.
    Now you are two persons,
    but there is only one life before you.
    May beauty surround you both in the
    journey ahead and through all the years,
    May happiness be your companion and
    your days together be good and long upon the earth.
  • Options
    my favorite is my tag by amy tan
    "I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation where we will sparkle in the heavens forever"

"there is no remedy for love but to love more" Thoreau

"love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking together in the same direction" Saint-Exupery

I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever
  • Options
    naa_kdnaa_kd member
    First Comment
    TOGETHER FOREVER
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards