Wedding Reception Forum

Desperately Seeking Restaurant to hold a wedding in Central/Northern New Jersey

Hi All,

I am seeking a venue to have my wedding. We are anticipating 100 guests (maximum) and want to have both the ceremony and reception in the same location.

Please share any restaurants that you may know of in the Northern/Central New Jersey area.

Also...dancing is a must! So the venue should accommodate for breaking down on the dance floor.

Thanks in advance!
Wink

Re: Desperately Seeking Restaurant to hold a wedding in Central/Northern New Jersey

• i would ask the ladies on the local board <---------------
  • Try the Madison Hotel
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_desperately-seeking-restaurant-to-hold-a-wedding-in-centralnorthern-new-jersey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:2b6197d2-2d33-46a3-a81d-bcb923698c12Post:a39d5ed4-63c1-4c61-a6d0-3e2ab8213f11">Re: Desperately Seeking Restaurant to hold a wedding in Central/Northern New Jersey</a>:
    [QUOTE]i would ask the ladies on the local board <---------------
    Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]

Many thanks. I've posted on the local board as well. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_desperately-seeking-restaurant-to-hold-a-wedding-in-centralnorthern-new-jersey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:2b6197d2-2d33-46a3-a81d-bcb923698c12Post:f2221918-628c-4c64-b667-7f1972aac0d5">Re: Desperately Seeking Restaurant to hold a wedding in Central/Northern New Jersey</a>:
    [QUOTE]Try the Madison Hotel
    Posted by ootmother2[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'm searching for a restaurant, but will check out  The Madison as well.  I had not heard of them before...who knows they might be in my budget.
  • Here are a few:

The Reception Center at St. Clement - Matawan
    The Pines Manor - Edison
    The Gran Centurions - Clark
    The Rosewood - Edison

Good Luck

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards