Wedding Reception Forum
Options

cant use fireworks for your exit?

I have been looking for a while online for cheap alternatives. Bubbles just dont show up in pictures at night.... I used to sell consignment items and we had fiber optic wands purchased for less than $1 each.

Look what I found on ebay today!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-48-Light-Up-Fiber-Optic-Wands-/350368361904?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item519394edb0

This in combination with light sticks is what we will use for our exit.

Hope this helps someone - I didn't find this until today and I had been looking for a while!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: cant use fireworks for your exit?

• Options

exactly my thoughts! I was thinking of trying to print wrappers with our wedding date on it... something similar to water bottle labels?
    Although I havent contacted the seller to see if you get assorted colors or if you can pick. Our colors are cobalt blue and lime green, we could stick with those.

We will use these in combo with actual glowsticks so that will kinda blend.

Still really excited about the deal though!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I think im going to use sparklers the venue said that would be fine as long as we stood away from the building alittle bit

• Options
    Sparklers would be my preference, i LOVE the way they look in the pictures (I even like their smell lol).
    Our venue specifically will not allow open flames (all candles must be protected), fireworks of any kind or artificial stuff scattered on the ground. This means no sparklers or fake rose petals or confetti for us.
    Bummer.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards