Wedding Reception Forum

Suggestions on a venue for a small wedding (70 people)

Suggestions on a small venue (can hold 70 people) that is fairly inexpensive in Central NJ or any NJ beach area.  Can be a restaurant but needs to include a dance floor.  Thanks in advance!

Re: Suggestions on a venue for a small wedding (70 people)

• you should try asking on your local board. there are a few local jersey boards, those brides might be able to have more suggestions.

good luck finding a venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_suggestions-on-a-venue-for-a-small-wedding-70-people?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:3b44825e-b77b-4999-bad8-8359a71f952ePost:84e9fd3c-1279-44eb-b701-5cb65ffe3e24">Re: Suggestions on a venue for a small wedding (70 people)</a>:
    [QUOTE]you should try asking on your local board. there are a few local jersey boards, those brides might be able to have more suggestions. good luck finding a venue!
    Posted by gershpjp[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I just did.  I am new and wasn't aware of the local boards.  Thanks for the insight.  That is a big help!
  • no problem! i did the same thing, lol. good luck!!! i'm jealous, i'd love to do a DTS wedding since I live in Philly and go down the shore all the time. Cape May has some nice restaurants/bed & breakfasts that are on/close to the beach to have your ceremony as well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Consider a winery...lots have nice rooms for parties and some have dance floors there or available for a small rental fee.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards