Wedding Reception Forum
Options

HELP...NEED SUGGESTIONS PLEASE

Hi everyone.  I don't post on here often but I've found a wealth of suggestions and tips on the forum.  My fiance and I are getting married on 9-4-2010 in San Diego, CA (our hometown).  We have decided to use the 9 fruit of the spirit as table names.  We wanted to go with something biblical because our faith has played an intergral part in our union as well as the success of our relationship.  The scripture is Galatian 5:22 and it says :  22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.  We are going to name each of our tables again one of these "fruits".  Given this information does anyone have any ideas for centerpieces??? Our colors are burnt orange, ivory and sage.

He that findeth a wife, findeth a GOOD THING!! small2 small Photobucket

Re: HELP...NEED SUGGESTIONS PLEASE

• Options
    I'm confused, do you want different centerpieces for each table?  I would go with a fruit/flower mixture.  Oranges - blood oranges if possible with orange roses, green and white hydrangeas and different fill ins...If you're thinking of different centerpieces per each table, I would advise against doing anything too different.
  • Options
    You are awesome.  I want the same centerpiece. Just different table names.
    He that findeth a wife, findeth a GOOD THING!! small2 small Photobucket
  • Options
    you could print each "fruit" onto rice paper and wrap arround a hurricane with a candle in it, with flowers around.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers in progess... Planning bio
  • Options
    Fruit is definitely the obvious choice and you have a variety to choose from in those colors...farmers markets are always good for that too.  Adding flowers to them works too, but considering your theme...definitely go with the fruit to start. Have a great wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards