Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Wedding reception!!!

Hello, does anyone know how much light cost at a wedding reception?(like those color lights)

Re: Wedding reception!!!

• Options
    edited August 2010
    Hello, does anyone know how much light cost at a wedding reception?(like those color lights)
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2010
    Prices for that, like all vendors, will vary all over the country.  You should ask your local Atlanta board.  They'll be able to offer more information.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    This is, as jagore said, a question much better asked on a local.  I'm sure that you can get answers here from brides about how much their lighting cost.  But I'm in NJ, and I'd venture to say that our costs for wedding related things are different from yours in Ga., and different from Jagore's in LA, and different for a bride in Fargo, ND.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    Ask your DJ if they offer the service and don't be afraid to sound on the fence about it when they give you a price... you may be able to get a deal!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards