Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Looking for an affordable Videographer in Philly area :)

Hello all!  My name is Eileen and I just got engaged on August 10, 2009.  My fiance and I are planning a November 6, 2010 wedding and are looking for a reasonably priced videographer.  The videographer we wanted to book is $2300, and there's just no way we can afford that!  Can you please help us by offering some suggestions?  Thank you so much!  Sincerely,Eileen

Re: Looking for an affordable Videographer in Philly area :)

• edited December 2011
    Congrats & welcome! Martin's Video is pretty popular on the boards - also check out Val's blog in the Welcome post at the top of the boards for tons of Philly vendor recs.
  • edited December 2011
    Martin's and Ken Stillman both have packages under that.  Like pp said, check out Val's blog for other recs. 
  • SotiSoti member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked with Ken Stillman - I couldn't find anyone that offered anything close to what he did for the $$Also, he films in HD, which was a must for us.GL
  • stacy2006stacy2006 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TLJ Studios - highly recommended!!!  HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    I am looking into videographers right now as well.  From my research, Ken Stillman is a great value for the money.  But Martins does good work is inexpensive.
  • babe2331babe2331 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hello and good luck with your planning!  I third Martin's Video.  Very inexpensive and from what I've seen and heard, do a great job.  I booked them without meeting them and have no regrets about doing so based on all of the great reviews on the board.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • LovefaceLoveface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I 100% second TLJ Studios. Great turn around time & a wonderful package!!  Tom worked SO hard for us on day of!
  • edited December 2011
    We went w/ Martin's video. They were the most reasonable i found. We actually just got our recap of our video sent to us online. here is the link if your interested in taking a look...http://web.me.com/accentweddingvideos/Marybeth_&_StephenWe paid $900 for our package.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards