• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Venue Suggestions for another bride

My cousin emailed me to see if I had any suggestions for a venue for her BFF. The bride is from deep in SJ and the groom from DE. They are hoping to have their wedding/reception in the Philly area. Their budget is below the typical starting price of $100/head. I was thinking the Camden County Boathouse would be a good suggestion since it's BYO and an inexpensive caterer could be brought in. You girls are always great with other suggestions! What other venues (not deep in the burbs, closer to the Philly/SJ/DE lines) do you think might work? Thanks!!

Re: Venue Suggestions for another bride

• jessica0602jessica0602 member
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Comments Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    P&P Caterers.  Celebrations if they are willing to go on an off night.
  • kat523kat523 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know the Independence Ballroom is extremely reasonable for a cc venue.  Plus, it has amazing views!  If your friend is interested in that location, my friend owns a restaurant with rental space about a block away.  My friend is always willing to give discounted or reasonable rates for rehearsal dinners.  I would be happy to ask her if your friend wants.  Just email and I can give you the restaurants website and if she is interested I can follow up with my friend:)  [email protected]
  • cdipaolocdipaolo member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    The only thing I can suggest is Mummer's Halls AND the Mummer's Musuem. Check out http://www.mummersmuseum.com/about_us.html and just search Mummer's Halls.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards