Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Sweetheart Table

I am having 2 people from out of town in my WP. I would like for them to be able to sit with thier guest so they don't feel out of place. If we do a sweetheart table, who sits there? Would it be just me and my FI? or do we allow enough room for the whole WP plus thier guests?
Sellars33 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sweetheart Table

• Options
    A sweetheart table is just for the bride and groom.

But that doesn't mean that you need to sit that way.  You could also sit at a table with the WP plus their guests.  The only rule is that your WP should not be split from their SOs/dates.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_sweetheart-table-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:5fce8848-2a15-42d8-bb99-791ee3f0c09fPost:251ff530-cb3c-4cba-96cc-2a2ce43be474">Re: Sweetheart Table</a>:
    [QUOTE]A sweetheart table is just for the bride and groom. But that doesn't mean that you need to sit that way.  You could also sit at a table with the WP plus their guests.  The only rule is that your WP should not be split from their SOs/dates.
    Posted by banana468[/QUOTE]

That's all there is to it. Take the good advice!
  • Options
    The table where the bride/groom, parents, WP sits is formally know as the "Bridal Table"  or the "Head Table".  There can be as many or as few sitting with you as you like.  It is always a good idea to have the WP sitting with their SOs/family members. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I am having a sweetheart table, and two additional tables where our wedding party and their dates/husband wives will sit.
  • Options
    My FI and I are having a sweetheart table, and then the closest tables to our table will be researved for parents and WP members and their SO/children. A few of our WP members are from OOT as well.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Thanks for all the good advise! You girls have helped out a lot! :]
    Sellars33 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards