Wedding Reception Forum

reception theme/colors...help

my colors are clover green, black, white & a touch of yellow, but i need another color. my maid of honor dress is clover green. my dress is white with a black sash.the groom & best man are wearing all black with a clover green tie. the reception tablecloths are going to be either clover green or black. the runners are black & white damask. the centerpieces are water beads with yellow silk rose petals & i want another centerpiece but idk what to do. i havent decided on the flowers, bouquets, or boutonnieres yet cause i havent chosen another color. i really need help. were getting married in 81 days.

Re: reception theme/colors...help

• You really don't need another color. If you do do one, go with a variation on one that you already have, ie, grey, or another shade of green or gold. Otherwise, you run the risk of just having too much going on. There's also a TON of flowers you can do in green, yellow, and white, so you can pull variations of those colors into your flower arangements really easily. With the clover green dresses and ties, I'd use yellow and white flowers, and even bring in more of the yellow roses to match your centerpieces. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree, you don't need another color in my opinion.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • I think you are fine with your choices.  Green and white alone are great plus a pop of yellow.  You could have the bouquets be green and white with some yellow flowers wrapped with a black ribbon.  If you REALLY want another color purple will also go with all of these colors. 
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • If you do another color your guests may not be able to figure out what your theme actually is. It sounds like too much going on. I would skip it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards