Wedding Reception Forum

Ideas needed for a Restaurant Reception

I am getting married at the Jewel Box on a Sunday in June. The wedding will have around 30 people and we would like to have a dinner at a restaurant afterwards. Many restaurants that I have checked into on the hill are closed on Sundays. We have looked into Maggianno's and Vida Cantina. Does anyone have any suggestions for restaurants with excellent food for a reasonable cost (no more than $30 per guest) that are near the Jewel Box, and open on Sundays, with a private dining area?

Thanks in advance for any help that you can provide!

Re: Ideas needed for a Restaurant Reception

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_ideas-needed-for-a-restaurant-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:6ebb1812-2238-44ca-8e08-b9f3430884e9Post:cb2195d6-f0c0-4f45-984d-08cfdf72f73b">Ideas needed for a Restaurant Reception</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting married at the Jewel Box on a Sunday in June. The wedding will have around 30 people and we would like to have a dinner at a restaurant afterwards. Many restaurants that I have checked into on the hill are closed on Sundays. We have looked into Maggianno's and Vida Cantina. Does anyone have any suggestions for restaurants with excellent food for a reasonable cost (no more than $30 per guest) that are near the Jewel Box, and open on Sundays, with a private dining area? Thanks in advance for any help that you can provide!
    Posted by rozharper2[/QUOTE]

<div>On the left side, look for the link "Local Wedding Boards", and within that link, scroll to find the "Missouri-St. Louis" link.  You will get better/more responses if you post this onto your local board.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards