Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Desperately need opinions.... Help!

Ok, well my colors for my wedding are red and black and then of course white....

So BM's dresses are red, my dress has red in it.... the groomsment will be wearing black tuxes with red vests and ties and of course my FI as well...

Flower girls are in white dresses and have red sashes.

Now I just recently fell in love with black damask... omg its so pretty and I want to incorporate that into my wedding and reception.

I was thinking a black damask ring pillow and flower girl basket for the wedding
and then reception either black damask napkins or table runners?

Will the ring bearer pillow and flower girl basket match if I do this? I am not very good with putting things together color and print wise....

Re: Desperately need opinions.... Help!

• Options
    Thank you and I probably am overthing it lol.... thanks! Great idea on the napkins, that was my orginal thought because I didn't want to over do it.... thanks!
  • Options
    Damask is an amazing pattern.  Unless you are having an ultra modern wedding, Damask will go just fine with your wedding colors.  It is a classic and timeless pattern. I love the idea of doing table runners with this, it will add a nice pop to the reception while still remaining very classy.  Sorry I really love Damask and have a small obsession with it....haha
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_desperately-need-opinions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:6fb6d1dc-f608-402f-95b9-23cf22bf807ePost:2f1804de-0d5e-433b-8887-f045e59cbde9">Re: Desperately need opinions.... Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Damask is an amazing pattern.  Unless you are having an ultra modern wedding, Damask will go just fine with your wedding colors.  It is a classic and timeless pattern. I love the idea of doing table runners with this, it will add a nice pop to the reception while still remaining very classy.  Sorry I really love Damask and have a small obsession with it....haha
    Posted by felicia220[/QUOTE]

I do too, I think its absolutely georgeous!
  • Options
    Agreed that a little damask goes a long way...I've seen wedding pics with overkill on the damask and it totally takes away from the class and elegance damask can bring to your wedding...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards