Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Hors D'oeuvres Reception schedule

I am having hors d'oeuvres at my wedding reception. They will be unlimited for an hour. I was thinking of having our father/daughter dance halfway through that hour, then playing dancing music after that even while food is still out. The DJ likes to do icebreakers at his wedding (and I love the idea) for people to dance together with the bride and groom to get things going. We were going to have that as soon as all the food stops being served. Does all that sound good, or should I have the schedule be something different?

Re: Hors D'oeuvres Reception schedule

• Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    I don't think most people are going to dance while hors d'oeuvres are being served. But that's just my opinon, most people associate that time with chatting and walking around. But in the end if it makes you happy, just do what you want to do.
  • Options
    LuluP82LuluP82 member
    First Comment
    If you're only having the hors d'oerves for an hour for food, I'd actually not do any dancing at all until after the food was done. How long is your reception?

It just seems odd that you'd do the father daughter dance or have dancing in the one hour with food...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards