Wedding Reception Forum
Options

HELP!! Centerpiece Ideas :)

We are married at the Indianapolis Central Library in July.  I am REALLY struggling with our centerpieces.  It is an indoor event, but the atrium where the reception will be held, has a ceiling and two walls that are completly windows!  We are going to have approximately 30 tables.  My fiance is a huge outdoorsman and I am kind of a city girl who loves the outdoors also.  I would love to incorporate branches of somesort on some of the tables but have mostly tables filled with candles. 

DO YOU HAVE ANY FABULOUS PICS TO SHARE OR IDEAS FOR ME :) I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP!!! THANK YOU :)

Re: HELP!! Centerpiece Ideas :)

• Options
    edited April 2011

This is a picture from my friend's wedding last winter. They had candles hanging from the branches in the centerpiece and also had candles on the table. I might have done the arrangement a bit shorter but it was really interesting and different. :]
  • Options
    I used to live in Indy, so I know the venue you're talking about...it will be beautiful!

I had branch centerpieces that were over 6 ft. high to accomodate the high ceilings in my own venue. Also, if you just Google "branch centerpieces," you'll get tons of ideas.

Pic:

**i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
  • Options
    I am doing this for a few of my tables....

imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    I also used the branch centerpieces, and best part is that you can add whatever to personalize them. We used mini digital frames along with crystals and calla lilies.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards