Wedding Reception Forum

a guest book!! from where

hello

it is my first post here 

i wan to order a guest book ( onlin ) so can you help me by some websites that offer it with a good price please, my wedding date will be on: 24-1-2012, 
i've to order it these days,,

thank you

Re: a guest book!! from where

• Are you looking for a traditional, blank guest book? A photo album? Something else? Style and budget will help us give more relevant suggestions.
  • Check walmart.com.  I bought a photobook from them for a different reason but it would be great for a guest book
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm getting mine from guestbookstore.com. They have really cute interactive pages for your guests to fill out and have fun with.
  • I'm not doing a guest book. I'm going to set out some small cards or pieces of paper and have everyone write well wishes/words of wisdom/advice on it so I can eventually put it together as a collage, frame it and hang it up in our house.
  • edited December 2011
    Agree with PPs. We need more info. DH and I met in Washington, DC (I was living there at the time), but currently live/got married in Denver. We bought a great coffee table book of the sights of DC and had people sign that. I have actually flipped through it numerous times, because I like to remember all the great places I used to go.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My guests are signing bottles of wine in silver and gold sharpie.

Depending what kind you want though, the supplies are endless.
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • thank you to allof you

and yes i want it as a traditional book with a cliassic design, with good price  ( i am from Saudi Arabia, the order and shipping will be highly cost.)

i looked for guestbook in Amazon.com but they look as an old style.

~ what do you think if i cancel this item from my weeding, i heared a lot of people that they had not read any of wishes that people had wriiten for them.

• [QUOTE]I'm getting mine from guestbookstore.com. 
    Posted by Nati05[/QUOTE]

<div> this!</div>

Follow Me on Pinterest

Visit The Knot!    Visit The Nest!   
  • If you want something traditional check out Ann's Bridal Bargains.  Sign up for their emails to find out about sales so you can get it for less.  I wanted something we would look at.  At Walmart.com I found black frames with a large mat for people to sign and we will put in wedding photos after we get them back.  Two of these frames were only $20 (can ship to a local walmart for free) and I was blown away by the quality of the frame. 
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Black-Signature-11-x-14-Picture-Frames-Set-of-2/11034750?adid=1500000000000027727770
  • thank you very muchhhhhh 
  • Saw some good ideas on here!! I was looking for something 'different' for a cardbox. I hated the idea of spending a ton if money on something to put cards in and never use again. I found this:http://etsy.me/At6n4y Which is pretty cool. It's a card box made from photo frames. I like it bc the shop owner helped me find fabric to match my colors. It's well made and something I can use forever and display in my house as a centerpiece! Thought it was a good idea and thought I'd share!! I also am going to take a picture of us and have it made into a puzzle. Guests will write their name on the back. After the wedding I will put it together and use puzzle glue, frame it and hang it up. It will be my 'guest book.' only like $20 on shutterfly or snapfish
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards