Wedding Reception Forum
Options

candy buffet

My wedding colors are black/hot pink!   Will it be ok if my candy buffet is multi colored?  I have alot of black and pink candy, but some kinds of candy I want are just cheaper in mulit-colored packs!

Re: candy buffet

• Options
    Short answer: Yes.

Longer answer: Yes.  Your guests probably won't even think about it.  I'm sure you still have plenty of other ways to bring your color scheme into your wedding.  And as a guest?  I would much rather have more candy or better candy to choose from instead of just black/pink candy that takes more of your budget.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Totally!! My colors are pink, orange and lime green and I've been having a tough time finding only those colors! It would have been cute if the candy matched, but probably only to me, I don't think anybody else will notice :) 
  • Options
    My colors are sage green and light pink.  Almost none of my candy will be in those colors.  We are just picking candies that are our favorites such as snickers, gummi bears, rock candy, etc. Yea, it looks pretty color coordinated, but likewise I'd rather have tastier candy to choose from then generic stuff in the right colors.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards