Ok so here's a quick rundown of the situation in terms of venue. Thought we had found one with decent prices for our area and bonus it is right down the street from the hotel and the church, so our OOT guests would have very minimal travelling...as in zero. I had been waiting for a quote from another vendor and never heard from them, until tonight that is. Turns out the owner was on vacation. Anyways, they quoted an AMAZING price for a very tasty sounding dinner...the only problem is it's 20 minutes away. My whole family is coming in from OOT and therefore most likely will not have access to vehicles. I havent gone to look at the 2nd venue yet, as I don't want to fall in love with it if I cant have it. What should I do?
October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture