Wedding Reception Forum
Options

ringtones and wedding songs

Well, I am bored at work, and I got to thinking. The other day, someone's phone went off and it was their SO and their ringtone was "lucky" by Jason mraz and Colbie Caille (spelling?).  I'd heard the song before, but I thought that'd be the cutest wedding song.  Anyways, I was wondering. What is everyone's ringtone for their SO? And what is/was your wedding song? Because I'd like to steal it.  Our ringtones are little to no help for wedding songs. Mine for FI is "womanizer"...FI's for me is "Maneater" Eh, at least we can't say we didn't know what we were getting ourselves into....

Re: ringtones and wedding songs

• Options
    Our wedding song is "Two Is Better Than One"  My ringtone for FI is the same.
  • Options
    My ringtone for FI is Justin Timberlake's "FutureSex/LoveSound"...it's just so sexy!
    Our first dance song is "Storybook Love" from The Princess Bride.  Beautiful song...and we watched that movie on our first date.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    My ringtone for him is "When Did You Fall in Love With Me?" by Chris Rice...his for me is "Must Have Done Something Right" by Relient K...we haven't picked a first dance song yet, but "Lucky" is on the list. :)
  • Options
    megk8ozmegk8oz member
    First Comment
    Our song was "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson.

He doesn't have a ringtone for me, because his phone is always on vibrate.

My ringtone for him is "Better When You're Naked" by Ida Maria.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    My phone rings to "Only You Can Love Me This Way" by Keith Urban.  I would like for it to be first dance song.

His is just a standard ring for all people.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards