Wedding Reception Forum

What goes well with Maroon linen?

I am not good with colors and am having a tough time picking.  Anyways, my venue offers linen in white or maroon.  Instead of spending money on linens I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of what would go well with maroon linens?    Thanks.

Re: What goes well with Maroon linen?

• Ooh!  Me me!  I am using maroon/wine/burgundy, whatever you want to call it, linens.

We're also using white and gold accents, so.. maroon linens, with white & ivory flowers in small gold vases (actually we're using large candle holders, like $4 each at a craft store but they look purdy).  Because I'm getting married in the fall my mom and I found white lanterns, about 8" high, with gold candles inside.  Group all of the above together for a centerpiece arrangement.  Also, the plates and chargers are white with gold rims.  I'm going to simply not pay attention to the fact that the forks and knives are silver.

Also, my girls will be in burgundy with ivory bouquets, the guys will have gold vests with their tuxedos.

Hope this helps!!
  • Thanks for the suggestions.  I will take that into consideration.  I am getting married in the fall too.
  • Jenny- those colors sound AMAZING. It'll be so beautiful.

I agree with the ivory and gold. That will make it very festive. I think a champagne color would be very pretty too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards