Wedding Reception Forum

Table Decor

What else are you putting as decoration on the tables besides the centerpieces and table numbers?? We have tall centerpieces and bought some tea light candles but I feel like there is still a lot of empty space. Ideas please!!

Re: Table Decor

• I am going to include charger plates on my table as well. I'll have a printed menu folded into the napkin on top of the charger plate.  There are a lot of examples of this look on the knot, in the real weddings section. 
  • I had:  centerpiece, rose petals scattered around the centerpiece, votives around that, and table numbers, and I also had our favors at each place setting.  But don't worry about cluttering up the tables too much--less is more.  I think just your centerpiece and candles is fine.
  • I agree with ranchers but this is what we had:

Vase centerpiece on a mirror
    4 tea lights
    4 votives
    3 drinking glasses filled with water, submerged leaves, and floating candle
    scattered leaves

We had a charger with a napkin on plate, and our "guest book" (well wishes) including a pen on each plate.  Next to the plate was a little favor box with nuts in it.
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • We will have:
    - centerpieces
    - 5 tea lights
    - table number
    - chargers

With all the glassware I think that is more than enough, you don't want it to be too cluttered.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • I am not going to have menu's as that will just be another thing to format and print, and we are not having charges.

We will have plates silverware, floral centerpieces, favors and drinking glasses, I think it will be more than enough oh yes and table numbers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "A wedding is a day, a marriage is a lifetime"
  • You could use petals lightly scattered around the centre pieces, candles and even table numbers to add dimension to your arrangements and table decor. With the right colour choice it could be a very attractive presentation. What colours are you using?

If using petals I would recommend bougainvillea petals. They don't stain, fade or bruise like most natural petals.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards