Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Any place to buy vases in bulk for centerpieces?

I am thinking of putting vases on each table at the reception with something in them (possibly ornaments) at my December wedding.  Just wondering if anyone knows of a place to get them really cheap and/or if there is a place to buy them in bulk?

Re: Any place to buy vases in bulk for centerpieces?

• Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited June 2010
    My DD bought hers over a period of months.  She used the 40% off coupons from Michael's.  We saved coupons, she saved coupons, friends saved coupons, and then we made regular trips to the store.

I think vases filled with ornaments at a December wedding would be lovely!
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    Goodwill or dollartree.com
  • Options
    I got mine from wholesalefloral.com, though they weren't that cheap.  I was looking for something very specific.
    Married 10/2/10
  • Options
    I got a lot of my stuff from the save-on-crafts website. You can order some stuff in bulk there. I also suggest looking for Michael's coupons in the Sunday paper.
  • Options
    We got half of ours through Save-On-Crafts and the other half from Michaels over time, using 50% off coupons. Both places came down to $4 a vase, although the quality was much higher with Save On Crafts.

The cheapest I have found was definitely the Dollar Tree, but they max out at 7.5" so it just depends on what size you want.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ditto Save On Crafts!
  • Options
    Dollartree is a great place to get them from! Can't beat a dollar!
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge - February - Venue

Photobucket
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    I thought Hobby Lobby had better prices than Michaels and if you are patient and check their online ad often, they go on sale for 40% off. 

I'm getting married in 2 weeks and would offer to sell you mine afterwards, but I think shipping would be more than it's worth.  Maybe check Craig'slist.

Good luck!
    Sarah & Craig
    My Planning Bio: http://sarahandcraig.weebly.com/
    My Married Bio: http://craigandsarahsides.weebly.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards