Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Not really sure

Hey Ladies, I am not sure if I should have posted this on the food and cake board or not, but here goes...

We are having an open bar reception, and will be providing our own liquor. Personally, I really enjoy mixed drinks, but never know what to order and what is available, whether it be a wedding or a bar. So I was thinking of buying some frames and putting a few drinks ie. Sex on the Beach etc. But I need some drinks that don't involve a ton of ingredients. Do you have any suggestions on "simple mixed drinks" and a design I could use for them?
"There are three things that remain - faith, hope, and love - and the greatest of these is love." Corinthians 13:13 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Not really sure

• Options
    I would probably just stick with the basics.  Most people that do drink alcohol know what they like to drink.  For example, the basics are rum & coke, whisky & coke, vodka & cranberry juice, vodka & orange juice, gin & tonic.  I would probably just buy the basic liquors - rum, vodka, whiskey, gin - and the basic mixers - coke, diet coke, sprite, tonic water, OJ, cranberry juice. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    PP has a good point, and if you want something a bit more fancy, create a signature drink or two. 
    someecards.com - What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?
  • Options

Thanks, that really helps!!

"There are three things that remain - faith, hope, and love - and the greatest of these is love." Corinthians 13:13 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards