Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Floating, glitter candles

So someone told me that they had seen these floating candles that dripped glitter into the water as they burned. It sounded very cool and i liked that fact that they were different from just normal floating candles and i got super excited to use them for the reception in the lounge areas-- except now when i go to look for them i can't find them anywhere. Has anyone heard of these candles or seen them anywhere? I am also trying to ask the girl that told me about these but she has yet to answer me. Even if they just drip color into the water i wouldn't be totally opposed to that either.  Thanks guys!!  Kiss   

Re: Floating, glitter candles

• Options
    I have never seen colored or glittered floating candles. We had white/ivory floating candles at our reception for the centerpieces. A few weekends ago, we went to my husband's high school reunion and again, they had plain white or ivory floating candles in a vase.

I don't see how the color would be much of a problem, but the glitter, maybe. Can you ask your venue for ideas or suggestions? Florist maybe? Our florist did our centerpieces.
  • Options
    I have pretty much asked all of the professionals doing things for my wedding and that is why i have turned to this board to see if maybe someone will know something. I would actually rather have the glitter falling into the water than the color. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards