Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Color Question

Hey guys! My fiance and I are considering a light aqua, peach, and chocolate brown along with white as our wedding colors, but I don't want to put my BMs in brown dresses. I've always envisioned them in black dresses with colorful sashes and shoes. Do you think it's that big of a deal to have the wedding party attire be black (tuxes too) with the peach/aqua accents even though our invitations, cake, and decorations will be more focused around a dark brown, white, aqua and peach? I don't see why it would, but I also don't want it to look too hectic. Thanks for your opinions in advance!

Re: Color Question

• Options
    Honestly... I think it might be a little messy. Only because there are so many colors going on.. .. But I'm a bride as well and like faith said, we are very detail oriented!

Why not put the girls in aqua dresses with a touch of brown? Maybe a deep brown sash? I lovvve the color aqua- And BMs in the color really bring a lot of joy to the wedding party. I almost went with auqa being our main color.. then decided on purple.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers White Knot
  • Options

Black dresses with aqua and peach (im seeing coral not pastel peach, is that right?) accessories would be very modern and elegent looking! I like the black better than the brown, I dont think both black and brown should be used. And a black dress can always be worn again, without the colorful sash/accessories. I love color and lots of it personally so I think I know where you're coming from. I'm sure you can do it in a stylish way. And if you're letting the girls pick their own style and cut (which I am also doing) they should be ok with what ever color you like. I learned pretty quick that, everyone will never like the same thing, no matter how accomodating you are. Good Luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards