Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Centerpiece Giveaway Ideas

My fiancee is a huge animal-lover (our wedding is going to be vegan) and we want to come up with a centerpiece giveaway for the end of the reception that is related to animals somehow. Any ideas? Something about whoever has the smallest pet? Or whoever can answer an endangered species trivia question first? Kind of stumped... Would love suggestions! TIA!

Re: Centerpiece Giveaway Ideas

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_centerpiece-giveaway-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:c9481311-e5f0-42e5-bf3a-7fca984ba526Post:4e0bbd14-1304-47a6-adf3-aa185b6ac439">Centerpiece Giveaway Ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiancee is a huge animal-lover (our wedding is going to be vegan) and we want to come up with a centerpiece giveaway for the end of the reception that is related to animals somehow. Any ideas? Something about whoever has the smallest pet? Or whoever can answer an endangered species trivia question first? Kind of stumped... Would love suggestions! TIA!
    Posted by SmollenLove[/QUOTE]
    How about just give away the centerpieces to whomever wants them?  I love animals too, but I don't really get the whole trivia thing to give away centerpieces. Unless your centerpieces are full of leprechauns and pots of gold, I don't think people will be fighting over them.

"You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich." - Dr. Sheldon Cooper

• Options
    I agree. I have never had a desire to take a wedding centerpiece home.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    We are giving away our centerpieces (they are candles that we are making) just because we will have so many! We are thinking about tying a hershey kiss or something under one chair at each table. Then the DJ will announce at the end of the night for every one to look under their chairs and whoever has the kiss takes home the candle from the table. Maybe you can tie like a mini stuffed animal under one chair and whoever has that animal takes home the centerpiece?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards