Wedding Reception Forum

Morning/Afternoon Wedding Reception table centerpieces

Hello!

My fiancé and I are getting married next October & will be having our wedding reception from 11:30am -3:30pm. Our venue has some tall windows so it won't be super dark at this time of day. I was wondering if anyone has suggestions or ideas for centerpieces?

I'm going to have 24 tables and would like to do 4 different centerpieces that cohesively go together. I do like candles and would be open to using those in some of the centerpieces (if still appropriate for a morning/afternoon reception).

I'm on a pretty tight budget, and a lot of flowers bother my allergies (I am doing artificial bouquets for the wedding party), so if there are any ideas out there please send them my way!

Thanks everyone!

Re: Morning/Afternoon Wedding Reception table centerpieces

• candles are always appropriate. use flowers that don't bother your allergies. you can do some tall, some short and do 2 different sets of flowers wtih candles ont he tables.
    or take an allergy pill :)

• Well what is the theme/style/colors you are planning to use??  I've seen everything from books, lanterns, vases, wine bottles, mason jars, and picture frames. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't think I'd use candles during the day, and I would limit it to one, or at the most two, different centerpieces.

Baby's breath, if it doesn't bother your allergies, gives you a lot of bang for your buck.  Put it in an ivy bowl from the dollar store, tie a bow around the neck of the vase, and you're good to go.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards