Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Wedding Flower Ball!

Hi Everyone!
I recently came across this place called rainingromance.com where they take a large ball, cover it with flowers and then pull it apart and the petals fall out as you leave the church or wedding.  I love the idea and am thinking it would be really cool do have the ball pulled apart over the dancefloor for our first dance!!  When I contacted them they said it would cost like $400 which is crazy to me!  Has anyone else heard of something like this or have ideas on how to make it myself?  Doesn't seem too hard i'm just not sure how I would go about it:)  Thanks for your thoughts!!! :)
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Wedding Flower Ball!

• Options
    I'm sorry, but having a bunch of flower petals covering your dance floor sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.  Cute idea, logistical nightmare.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    You could easily make this yourself!! I would just follow the direction for building a "pomander" but instead of one large ball either cut it in half to buy two pieces. Then all you would have to do is rig up the proper

I think the dance floor would be hard to dance on once it was covered in petals. But as an entrance or exit would work well
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards