Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Anyone familiar w/ efavormart.com?

They're having a great sale and I want to buy my overlays from them, but I'm unsure what size to order.

Are tables are 60" round and the table cloth overlay sizes are 72X72" and 90X90"

Anyone know which are the right fit? Will the 72" fit just fine, they are cheaper by $3.00.

Thanks!
Anniversary

Re: Anyone familiar w/ efavormart.com?

• Options
    Just butting in.... I would suggest ordering a sample or just 1 first. We had a few problems with our order but overall we really hated the quality. I wish I had just ordered a sample instead of the entire order. We ended up ordering from prestigelinen.com and were much happier. They are slightly more {still cheaper than renting} but there is a huge difference in quality!!! I now order a sample of everything before placing the full order!! 

• Options
    edited December 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_anyone-familiar-w-efavormartcom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:d9b85718-78ff-4c87-8216-198bfd890c0dPost:d1bf8f3f-a632-4c41-8b31-c1e86ed1f656">Re: Anyone familiar w/ efavormart.com?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just butting in.... I would suggest ordering a sample or just 1 first. We had a few problems with our order but overall we really hated the quality. I wish I had just ordered a sample instead of the entire order. We ended up ordering from prestigelinen.com and were much happier. They are slightly more {still cheaper than renting} but there is a huge difference in quality!!! I now order a sample of everything before placing the full order!! 
    Posted by bellebride116[/QUOTE]

WOW! Didn't even cross my mind! I'm going to do that, and then I can figure if the size is right. Worst case...it doesn't fit and it can be the overlay for the cake table!

Thank you! I just ordered the sample and did over night shipping so I don't miss out on the sale, if I like them I can hopefully by them by the end of the week.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I sent them an order and paid for rush delivery.  when i contacted them after the expected delivery time, they said my order was boxed and ready to be mailed that day.  i cancelled the order.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards